For every big success story I hear about marketing on Facebook, I also hear several stories of, ‘Oh, I tried that, but it didn’t go anywhere so I gave up.” So does marketing on Facebook really work? Without a doubt it does – Facebook is the most visited website in the world, and getting seen can mean a big boost to your list building and your sales.
But the key is to have a game plan for how you’re going to build, brand and market yourself on Facebook. With that in mind, I’ve put together this list of tips to get you moving in the right direction.
1. Create a page. Sounds simple, right? It is – the problem is marketers get confused and they start a profile instead of a page. If you want to market your business on Facebook, a profile simply won’t cut it. Pages are meant for businesses and they are much more effective at getting your message out there.
2. Promote your fan page. First, place your fan page URL in your email signature. Now every time you send an email, it’s another chance for people to find your Facebook page.
Next, blog about your fan page. Don’t just ask your blog readers to like your page – instead, give them at least one compelling reason why they should (bribes work well, but it could be any reason, so long as it resonates with your readers.
Now, add a “Like” box to your blog or websites. Get the plugin code for the Facebook Like box. Place this code on your website’s or blog’s sidebar. You can get more details and the plugin code here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin/
3. Cross promote your page. By posting on other fan pages using your page’s user name, you get a visible link to your page with each comment.
4. Consider getting some Facebook ads. It’s easy, you can spend as little as you like, and you can target your campaigns to only those people who are likely to be interested in what you have to offer.
5. Promote your page on Twitter. First, place your fan page URL on your Twitter profile background. (Note: Only those using the web based version of Twitter will see your background, but this can still be plenty of eyeballs.)
Second, Tweet about your page. Ask your Twitter followers to like your fan page. Again, offering them a good reason why they should like it will increase your response rate.
6. Why should people become fans? We’ve touched on this, but it’s important: Give people a great reason to become your fan. Maybe it’s to get discounts or updates. Maybe it’s a free video, ebook, etc. Just make sure it’s something that motivates immediate and swift action.
7. Add your page URL to YouTube. Do you create videos to promote your business? Then by all means add your fanpage URL link to your videos, either at the end of the video or at the beginning of the video description.
8. Post frequently. If you forget about your fanpage, your fans will forget about you. Post once or twice a day with good info, updates and questions. Don’t make it all about you and your products. Instead, post about events, news, your industry and so forth. And whenever you can, inject a little humor into the mix.
9. Ask your fans to like your content so it gets shared on their walls. You can’t ask every time, but now and then is fine. When they like your post, more people will see it, which can lead to more fans – always a good thing.
10. Speaking of questions: Get your fans involved with your page by starting discussions about your products and services or industry news. What’s the best way to start a discussion? Simply ask a provocative question your fans cannot ignore. If you get stuck on what to ask, use the fill in the blank kind of question, such as, “If you could have any job in the world, it would be ____.”
11. Do not become a troll victim. Now that you’re starting discussions, remember to remain professional at ALL TIMES, with no exceptions. If you are perceived as quarreling with a fan, it won’t matter if you’re right – it will only matter that you lost your cool and you look like a real dope. And if things look like they may get nasty, offer the fan a private way to contact you (phone or email, for example.)
12. Forget the “I” and focus on the “we.” Much like writing a sales letter, making Facebook posts should be all about “we,” not I. For example, “We reached 500 likes today, thank you everyone!”
13. Remember to use plenty of photos and even videos. Written words are great, but videos are better and photos tend to get shared. So incorporate a variety of mediums into your Facebook communications.
14. Be thankful. This one takes a little time, but it’s well worth it. Thank each new person who likes your Facebook page. This will really make you stand apart from the crowd. After all, how many people have ever personally thanked them for a Like? You might very well be the first.
15. Relax. Facebook is not the place for a suit and tie kind of personality. Instead, be fun, be casual, be funny and make your fanpage an entertaining, inviting place to be.
16. Brand your page. That large image on your timeline needs to ROCK. It should effectively communicate the message you want to send to your fans, so spend some time getting it just right. (Size it as close to 850 x 315 pixels as possible for best viewing.)
17. Keep track. Use Facebook insights to discover when people are most engaged with your content. This way you know when to post to get the maximum effect. https://www.facebook.com/help/search/?q=insights
18. Encourage people to return. Facebook Offer Ads allow you to offer special incentives when people visit your page. Create new and compelling special offers regularly and let your followers know about it, and you’ll get many more repeat visitors. https://www.facebook.com/business/help/1446432849003728
19. Keep it short and sweet. Want to capture the most eyeballs? Keep your posts to 80 characters or less. Longer posts tend to be skimmed, and shorter ones tend to get read.
20. Pin your posts. I’m not talking about Pinterest here. Rather, Facebook allows you to “pin” a post to the top of your timeline. Use this to showcase something important, such as an upcoming event or a dynamite testimonial from a celeb in your niche.
Them more important tip of all: Get to work. None of this will help if you don’t get busy and use it to promote your business on Facebook!
So you have finally stepped into the world of making money online. You too, like the others, have decided to start with the affiliate programs. Review ViralURL
There is so much misinformation out there on article marketing, I want to try to set the record straight. Granted, some of this misinformation has been repeated so many times that you may be incredulous by what I’m about to tell you. Then again, you might be one of the savvy ones who see through the nonsense of article spinners and the like.
To double your revenue, we’re going to presuppose that you first of all have revenue from something you’re selling, be it your own products, resale rights products, affiliates, etc
No matter what you’re earning now, you can earn more. A lot more. Six figures is very reachable and seven figures are possible; you just have to take the right actions to get there. In today’s article, I’ll share 10 ways you can start earning more with your business.
<p>You already know that adding bonuses to an offer can increase your sales. But did you also know that the wrong bonuses can actually DECREASE your sales? That’s because it muddles the offer and confuses the customer.</p><!--...
Featured Announcements: NEW TRAVEL ADVANTAGE PORTAL Flash Deals! Every day, we bring you 3 world class special unbeatable hotel travel deals from around the world! 150% Price Guarantee! If you find a hotel you booked with us on another website for less. We will refund...
Making Wishes Real MWRLife Welcome to MWR Life – Our goal is to help people around the world make wishes real in their life.
"Newbie Marketer” Creates A $14K/Month Income Stream Message from the Clickbank University : I was in this training Yesterday (21 of August 2018) and it was INCREDIBLE Wow, yesterday's training was INCREDIBLE. We really hope you saw it because this one is directly...
4 tricks and tips to make more money on chaturbate The #1 question many aspiring cam girls ask is how much money can they make as a Chaturbate webcam model READ MORE
The internet marketing best informations to make money online from home based and sell a lot of products by the affiliates programs you only own